This competition is now closed
Congratulations to the 5 lucky winners of our 12 Days of Inspiration Giveaways! Lewis Shaw, Thomas Richmond, Jess Mottram, Sarah Louise Walmsley and Sarah Wilde!
Christmas Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Competition’ is organised by Darlington Intermediaries, a subsidiary of Darlington Building Society, with its registered offices at [Sentinel House, Morton Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 4PT] (the ‘Organiser’) and being held throughout December 2022.
2. These terms set out the general terms and conditions applicable to the Competition (the ‘Terms’).
3. Entry to the Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over with the exception of staff employed by the Organisation, their families and any third party having an interest in the Organisation of the Competition.
4. Prizes will be given away via a range of social media posts on the Darlington Intermediaries LinkedIn.
5. All entries are to be submitted following instructions given on the Darlington Intermediaries LinkedIn posts.
6. Competition entry implies full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and all decisions taken by the Organiser in connection with the Competition.
7. No written or telephone communication will be entered into regarding the Competition other than that the winner will be notified by direct message via LinkedIn.
8. The personal details of the winner will remain confidential.
9. In taking part in this Competition, participants acknowledge that should they win a prize, their name may appear on the online media of the Organiser and its partners.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Terms or cancel the Competition due to force majeure and/or if circumstances beyond its control render such a cancellation necessary.
11. The prizes on offer include a range of hampers. Prizes may not be transferred to another individual, or to another date and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. All entries must be submitted on or before the closing date. The closing date of each Competition will be detailed in the Darlington Intermediaries LinkedIn posts.
13. Within 5 days of the end of each Competition, each winner shall be randomly selected from all eligible entries and contacted via LinkedIn direct message.
14. Within 5 days after the Competition has concluded, the name of all winners will be on www.darlington.co.uk/intermediaries. In this way, all participants shall be informed of whether they have won a prize.
15. The Competition concludes 31 December 2022.
16. The Organiser provides no guarantees concerning prizes.
17. The running of the Competition is left to the Organiser’s discretion. The Organiser shall ensure the smooth running of the Competition, the strict application of the Terms and the declaration of the winners. No appeal may be filed against a decision taken by the Organiser, especially concerning the declaration of the winner.
18. By providing your personal details, you agree to GDPR regulations in that your details will be held by the Society for the purposes of this competition.
19. These Terms are governed by English law. Any dispute in connection with the Competition shall be the subject to the exclusive competency of the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.