Are items that I normally take away from the home covered by Home Insurance policy?

No not automatically. You must have Personal Possessions cover for certain items to be insured away from the home. This cover is an optional extra that you can purchase with your policy.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries