What does Personal Possessions cover in my Home Insurance policy?

If you want to insure everyday items which you take away from your home e.g. mobile phones, watches, laptops, jewellery etc., personal possessions cover is needed. This cover will protect your personal belongings anywhere in the European Zone and up to 60 days cover worldwide.