What type of home insurance cover do I need?

You can buy either Buildings Insurance, Contents Insurance or you can buy a combination of both types of cover, depending on your needs.

People who are just renting a property will usually only need contents cover as the building itself and its structural maintenance are the responsibility of the landlord. However, all tenants should check their rental agreement regarding this issue.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries