My neighbours had an extension built last year and I think the work has caused my house to subside. Would I be covered for this?

Yes, this may be covered under Property disputes and damage. However, your Family Legal Expenses cover must have been in place when the extension was being built in order to claim otherwise the cause would have occurred prior to the cover being in force.