What is buildings insurance?

Buildings insurance covers the structure and fittings of your home as well as everything permanently fixed down such as walls, roof, ceilings, fitted kitchens, bathroom suites, windows, doors and built-in cupboards and wardrobes. Garages and outbuildings are also covered.

Your personal belongings would be covered by contents insurance.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries