Am I insured for accidental damage?

Not automatically. Within our policy included as standard within buildings insurance is accidental breakage to fixed glass (windows), ceramic hobs built into cookers that are permanent fixtures in your home, sanitary fixtures and fittings in your home and solar panels.

For an additional premium, you may extend your cover to include our extended accidental damage cover option.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries