I am renting my home from a landlord, do I need buildings insurance?

If you are a tenant it is unlikely that you will need buildings insurance as this is typically the responsibility of the landlord who owns the property however this should always be confirmed by the landlord through the rent agreement.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries