My property is a listed building. Can cover be provided? (Home Insurance)

Uinsure are not currently able to offer cover to customers for listed buildings, whether this be for Buildings, Contents or a combination of the two. However, this is something that can be looked in to by the Uinsure Non-Standard team.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries