My property is used for business purposes. Can cover be provided?

A Uinsure Home Insurance policy, only offers cover to customers who do work from home that is of a clerical nature. They are also allowed a maximum of 10 work related visitors to the property per month, with a maximum of £2,000 worth of stock covered at any one time. Please note that this doesn’t cover any work-related tools.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries