My property is in a flood risk area. Can cover be provided? (Home Insurance)

As long as a quote is provided then the fact that the property is situated within a flood risk area, is not necessarily a problem. As long as the insured property has never flooded to the best of the customer’s knowledge, nor have any preventative measures such as sandbagging, have been undertaken to prevent flooding in the future, then the customer would be eligible for a standard Uinsure household policy.


Want to speak to a friendly staff member?

Sometimes it's easier to discuss things face-to-face. All our branches have staff ready and waiting to talk. If you’d like to discuss your options or you think you need help, call in at your local branch.

Branch finder

Alternatively call our enquiries line between:

9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or
9am and 12pm on Saturday

Our staff will be more than happy to help with any questions or queries