Your update: This is your opportunity to update your adviser on any changes in your personal circumstances, the level of risk you now find acceptable and any changes in your objectives that might affect your existing financial plans.
Our update: This is our opportunity to update you on any key legislative or financial developments that could affect you.
• If your update delivers the need for new goals, these will be agreed and your plan adjusted
• If your update does not affect your plan, we will review our progress against your existing goals
• Investment portfolio performance analysis
• Review of investment portfolio asset allocation
Keeping you informed
Wren Sterling will send you Money Matters twice a year. This is our client magazine that covers topical financial stories with our commentary, and any related areas of interest such as property and legal issues that might be relevant. You will also receive our regular financial updates, Budget and Autumn Statement commentary and summary reports.
Adjusting your plan
The review and both updates are then used to adjust your financial plan where relevant.
This may include:
• Adjustment of your risk profile as required
• Rebalancing your investment portfolio to spread risk via diversification, and look outward at new investment opportunities
• Planning for new protection requirements
• Addressing inheritance planning