for more information about cookies and how to alter your preferences.
We offer a procuration fee of 0.20% for product transfers. We include a unique reference number in the maturity information packs sent to members, which you will need to submit a mortgage product transfer request.
- A straight forward and hassle free process;
- A procuration fee of 0.20%;
- No further credit checks on your client on a like for like product transfer;
- No legal or valuation costs;
- A mortgage offer within 2 working days of an approved mortgage transfer request;
- The ability to complete a term reduction/increase and/or repayment method*, only available when completing a product transfer.
*When completing a term or repayment method change, please refer to our lending criteria.
1. We issue a maturity information pack to members containing a unique reference number, you will need this to submit a product transfer.
2. Once you have authority to proceed with the product transfer, log onto the Darlington Intermediaries Portal .
3. Once the DIP is approved you can submit the mortgage application. We will complete an ESIS within 2 working days. The ESIS will be available to download from your dashboard in the portal and a copy will be sent to the customer via post or email.
4. The customer will sign a copy of the ESIS and return it to us via post or email. We will notify you when we receive it.
5. The product transfer will be processed on the maturity of the existing mortgage deal.
6. The procuration fee will be paid electronically to you within 10 working days of the product transfer taking place.
Download the step-by-step guide
We receive the product switch paperwork on 1 February (including signed ESIS) for a product maturing on 31 March.
The product switch is processed and remains pending until 1 April (the mortgage product matures 31 March).
New rate will take affect from 1 April and the procuration fee payment will be made to you within 10 working days after this date.
- If your client’s mortgage account is in arrears or has been in the last 6 months; or
- If there is a retention outstanding on your clients mortgage account.
If you have any queries regarding our mortgages, processes or our online system then our dedicated Intermediary Team are on hand to help.
You can call us on:
Our staff are available between:
8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Our dedicated team are more than happy to help with any questions or queries