Explore our shared ownership mortgages

This is a different type of mortgage, as instead of buying the whole property, you buy a share. You pay a mortgage on your share, and then pay rent on the rest.

These mortgages are only available through a mortgage broker in England, Scotland or Wales.

If you think this could be a mortgage option for you, please discuss with a mortgage broker before contacting us.