Here’s how to enter…
1. Get your imagination whirring and write your tale! Remember, it must start with ‘Little did I know…’ and be no longer than 500 words.
2. Have a read of our Terms and Conditions here - just so you know how the competition will run, some important dates and what we’ll do with all your information.
3. Download our competition Privacy Notice here to bring you up to speed with information you will need to share.
4. When you’re happy, fill in our consent form. This can be downloaded here.
5. Send in your entry! Put your story and consent form together and get them to us by:
Dropping it in any of our branches - find your local branch here
Emailing it to email@example.com
Or posting it to Darlington Building Society, Sentinel House, Morton Road, Darlington, DL1 4PT
Entries close on Saturday 28 March 2020 so get writing!